As part of a Digital Media course in SMU, a group of bloggers were birthed in blogosphere. Some have been blogging for a while, some have just only two to three posts. Let’s welcome them by saying a friendly “hi” shall we? 🙂
- Blair and Sam on their travel escapades and experiences.
- Hong Xi and Geri on lifestyle, food and fashion.
- Jon on music (He’s an amazing musician and friend who didn’t allow a fractured right hand to prevent him from playing the guitar)
- Syl on what matters to her regarding Web 2.0 issues.
- Shivya on growing up, her caffeine addiction and Indian pride.
- Siu Chun on comedy.
Tags: bloggers, blogging, blogging with passion, calin, comedy, curious foodie, Daryl, fasion, food, growing up, Jac likes to take photos, Jacqueline, Jacqueline Chang, lifestyle, music, Nabilah, new bloggers, new media, social media, travel, web 2.0