The article by The Age reported this:
Source: Live News
A man choked to death after gorging on cupcakes at a nightclub party in South Wales.
Adam Deeley, 34, collapsed after he began choking when five cupcakes got stuck in his throat.
Fellow revellers and nightclub staff tried to revive him, but were unable to clear his airways.
Deeley and a group of friends decided to stage a cupcake eating competition at the end of a party on Friday after discovering leftover buffet food.
“Quite a spread had been laid on and when the party finished there was quite a lot left over,” one guest told The Sun newspaper.
“Someone suggested seeing how quickly they could eat the mound of fairy cakes that were left. But suddenly someone started choking.”
This is so sad, the guy was only in his thirties. However it was not the fault of the cupcakes, it was the fault of that sudden moment of stupidity that led to the playing of this fatel game.
Read more about it here.